We only use the milk from our own herds so the quality of milk supplied to our factory is guaranteed. Our animals are not injected with artificial milk producing hormones. Our herds have been certified Free Range Dairy.
Our cheeses are made in the traditional, farmhouse way. We do not use any artificial colorants, flavourings or preservatives, nor do we use animal rennet. All spices are natural.
In a nutshell, goats’ milk:
- Contains more minerals and vitamins than cows’ milk
- Has smaller fat and protein particles, so it is digested more easily
- Is ideal for children with allergies to cows’ milk
- Suffers no loss of vitamins due to pasteurisation
- Does not form excess mucous
- Contains ten times more natural fluorine than fresh cows’ milk
- Contains 50% more vitamin B1, important for those with digestive upsets and rheumatism.
- The milk and cream are pure white because the carotene content is completely converted into vitamin A. (New Zealand Goat Breeders Ass. Inc.)
- Goat milk is a good source of calcium, which is important in promoting strong bone growth and in the prevention of osteoporosis
Cows Milk Cheeses:
- Cream cheese
- Cranberry cream cheese
- Feta Plain
- Feta pepper and herb
- Smooth cottage cheese
Goats Milk cheeses:
- Caprini cajun
- Caprini herb