Easy Zucchini Noodle Alfredo
Serves: 4 servings
Baby marrow Noodle Alfredo is the answer to cravings for a decadent pasta dish. It’s creamy, cheesy, low-carb, and takes just minutes to prepare!
- 1 punnet baby marrow
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 Tbls of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon sour cream
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Use a spiralizer or vegetable peeler to made marrow noodles.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add marrow noodles to pan and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Remove noodles to serving dish.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream and Parmesan cheese to pan and stir to combine.
- Pour sauce over noodles and toss to combine.
- Top with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.